1.7 ton Mini Crawler Excavator is a small excavator developed and manufactured by the company for modern and scientific production. It is suitable for various working environments instead of human labor. The main users are orchard digging, landscaping, cable ducts, Small spaces such as planting trees on the mountain, greenhouse vegetables, farmland reconstruction, basement, broken concrete, etc. The equipment adopts domestic engine, mechanical operation, optimized by ergonomics and patented joystick, which makes the operation more convenient and comfortable for the driver.
1.7 ton Mini Crawler Excavator Features:
1. The whole adopts tailless turning design. When the upper part of the machine is turning, the turning operation can be performed freely in the narrow area within the crawler track, which expands the application range of the machine and has high working efficiency. Compared with the tailed design of other models, it has obvious advantages in slewing safety.
2. Japan Shimadzu hydraulic system is adopted to make the boom, forearm and slewing to form their own independent hydraulic system, which realizes fast, smooth and powerful operation. Compared with gear pumps, it has obvious performance advantages.
3. The main valve adopts Parker main valve, which has high efficiency and excellent operation performance. It has a crushing pipeline and control device. It can be crushed by installing a breaker.
4. Imported Eaton system is adopted for turning and walking, with reliable quality, stable performance and strong adaptability to working conditions.
5. The left and right pilot handles use short-handle control valves. Under the premise of not affecting the performance, getting on and off the vehicle is more convenient, preventing misoperations and increasing safety.
Standard packing inner containers for 1.7 ton Mini Crawler Excavator